Take Two day 20: Inspired by an emotion

Day Twenty
Inspired by an emotion

This is a pretty simple and common design that I've never got around to but suited today well! And nawww look how cute and happy these little guys are :D



Sorry about the photos - I thought I had good lighting up when I was in Auckland but apparently not!
The yellow is China Glaze Sunshine Pop - one of my favourite colours.


If you've done today's challenge, add it here!




I'm a little over scheduling all my posts at the moment. I like the rewarding feeling of hitting publish and it's right there. It's just so much more convenient to schedule it though!



I should add that these nails are very me right now. Life is just awesome. It hasn't always been and I've really learnt to appreciate how good I have it now. The last few years of my life can be summed up in a few words...
2009: New and exciting (met my now-hubby, moved out of home, first proper job)
2010: Horrible (nasty people and super dumb job)
2011: Average (great friends, flat and job but sick of study)
2012: Medically challenged, but good :) (Endo problems, everything else good)

I have a feeling that 2013 will be my best year yet. Things are just settling nicely into place and I'm really happy with life and where I'm headed at the moment. Even if I don't know where I'll be working next year, lol... Someone, pay me to paint nails!

The script for today is:


<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
               document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=220582&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥