Take Two day 19: Rainbow nails

Day Nineteen
Rainbow Nails

I've actually done these nails before here. I loved them then and still love them now! There are some different shades in this one and the photo isn't very high quality, but oh well :). 


My last ones were painted when I had longer nails, but I actually like them better at this length. It's a nice in-between stage between too-long and too-short.


If you've done today's challenge, add it here:



Today (well, yesterday by the time this is published) I finished all of the challenges! I can't believe I did, to be honest! I've had surgery, been away from home for 12 days and not had most of my usual nail stuff... but I managed to pump them all out! The better ones are definitely done at home though. I do them a lot quicker there too. That's another thing - I'm much faster at doing nail art now! It normally would take me two hours for an average design but now an hour is normally enough. Depends on the design though, and I must admit I've only been doing one hand for a lot of these 31 day challenge ones as I didn't want to run out of time.



I'm super happy I've got them all done so early as it means that over the next week I can catch up on study and my swatches page, plus finally comment on other blogs! And once I get my new camera for Christmas I can start doing tutorials on youtube! Exciting times ahead :D.

The script for today is:

<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=220581&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥