Take Two day 24: Birthday Theme

Day Twenty-Four
Birthday Theme

These ones are super simple but also really cute! All I did was paint them white, add a coat of glitter, make two lines for candles on each nail and add the wick and flame detail with a little brush. Not my fanciest, but they do the job and would be great for birthdays! I'd love to paint kids nails at a birthday party something like this.


My camera really isn't as bad as I make it out to be sometimes... the photo below is really very close and still good! I guess the lighting helps too.


If you've done today's challenge, add it here:







Two days until I get my new camera though! Then it's YouTube time! You can subscribe at the top of the sidebar :) I already have my first subscriber, I was so excited when I got the email!


You may have noticed I've changed my blog's background. I'm wanting to do a full makeover but I just don't know how! I figure I'll just do a bit at a time.

The script for today is:
<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=223431&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->

Comments

  1. I love the green you used in this! These are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's bright, but cool! It's an art deco LA colors one, by the way.

      Delete
  2. Yipeeeee!
    Ive finally found a Newzealand nail artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, more New Zealand bloggers! I always get so excited when I find a new one :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥