Take Two day 25: Christmas Theme

Day Twenty-Five
Christmas Theme

Christmas nails! Again! I've done heaps of Christmas nails lately, and this is the first design that doesn't have a tutorial. I wasn't sure what I thought of these when I did them - they're a bit crowded and overdone, but so's Christmas, right?


By the way, if you haven't seen all of my Christmas nail tutorials you check them out here:

Did this last night :D


If you've done today's challenge, add it here:





Before I forget - Merry Christmas everyone! Or if you don't celebrate it, have a good day anyway. Hope you spend it with friends and family and eat too much chocolate :).


I've been meaning to try out this plate I got from Born Pretty Store in a giveaway they had a little while back, but haven't got around to it yet! Hasn't it got the awesomest Christmas design? I think I'll paint my nails white then stamp the candy canes on in red if I have a chance some time tomorrow.

The script for today is:
<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=223432&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->


Comments

  1. Really nice, may I unwrap them? ^.^ Wish you a merry merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry christmas to you too! Cute nails, and that stamping plate looks very christmasy =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥