Take Two day 29: Money nails

Day Twenty-nine
Money nails

I was a bit stuck for ideas for these nails... painting on notes would be too hard and I couldn't think of much else. However, my husband suggested money bags, which I thought was cool! It's kind of ironic though, as this week is the poorest we've ever been. I got paid in advance because of Christmas so we were rich last week, but we didn't know it was in advance (we thought it was just lots of little amounts that had added up to it). But nooo... so this week, we have $6 to spend on groceries, petrol and anything else. Good thing we stocked up on food last week!



As you can see, I used little gems for coins. I think the whole look was pretty cute but not something I'd really wear out though... it's a bit weird.


If you've done today's challenge, add it here:






I'm slowly organising myself to start youtube. I cleared the table... then made a mess of it again :P.


The script for today's link up is:
<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=223436&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->


Comments

  1. I love the uniqueness of this manicure! Very cute idea. Similar to you though, I'm not sure I'd go out with bags on money on my nails haha, that might just be though because I'd feel like a faker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's pretty crazy, and yeah I'd feel like a total faker!

      Delete
  2. This made me laugh out loud! I just had to tell you so!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥