Take Two day 9: Inspired by your location

Day Nine
Inspired by your location

As many of you will know, I am currently in Auckland. Auckland is kind of the New York of New Zealand. It's big, it has big tall buildings and lots of people live there. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of it, but that's probably because I only tend to be here in December when there are hoards of angry shoppers everywhere.
I was really stuck as to what I should paint on my nails for this challenge because I'm have been feeling SO uninspired today but after a nice walk and chat with the hubby I felt much better and managed to get something done. They're not my best but they'll do!

Sky Tower nail art!



The Sky Tower's pretty cool. I haven't been for years but I remember it has these scary glass floors where you can see straight down... eek! Here's a photo of it.

Photo source: http://www.bucketlistpublications.com/2012/09/08/guide-to-auckland-family-fun-travel/skytower/
If you've done today's challenge, add it here!



Here's the nail polish I have with me at the moment. It's not really enough, so my designs may be a bit limited until the 17th when I get home. I don't actually know if I'll be able to keep up... I'll be in hospital for two days and I doubt I'll be allowed to paint them there. I'll try get ahead and schedule them. 




The script for today's link up is:

<!-- start InLinkz script -->

<script type="text/javascript">
               document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=217080&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->

Comments

  1. You live at a beautiful place! And your nails look amazing :) Too bad my location is not inspiring at all, just plain boring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually live here normally, I'm just staying here for a week and a bit :). My usual town is less exciting. But New Zealand in general is pretty cool! Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥