Take Two day 30: Food theme/Strawberry nails tutorial

Day Thirty
Food theme

New tutorial! This one's really easy too, but looks SO cute!

Not a lot else to say here, but if you want to see the rest of my tutorials you can see them HERE or just click on the "tutorials" tab.


If you've done today's challenge, add it here:





These strawberry nails are great for New Zealanders at the moment too - it's the middle of summer here and nothing says sunshine like strawberries!


I'll probably end up making a youtube tutorial for this too.


Hope you like them!


The script for today's link up is:
<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=223437&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->




Comments

  1. These are just so fabulous! I will definitely be using your tutorial! By the way, thankyou for always providing such wonderful tutorials that are easy to follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're welcome, I love doing them!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful tutorial - I have entered into the challenge too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big favourite of mine! They always look so cute and get lots of comments.

    Great tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're lovely. I keep meaning to try strawberry nails but I think I shall wait until it's a wee bit nicer outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough! It's much better weather where I love thank goodness.

      Delete
  5. Hi Jessie! I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award :) All the details are here http://tarastalons.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/the-versatile-blogger-award.html Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥