Take Two day 14: Inspired by the Supernatural

Day fourteen
Inspired by the Supernatural

I got the idea for these from Miss Jen Fabulous, who I follow on various different social networks. She does lots of beauty stuff, and a fair bit of nail art too! I found this tutorial of hers which is really cool. I did mine slightly differently, but the idea is clearly the same so if you want to learn how to do it, check her video out.
So... Vampire nail art!



I love how awesome and recognizable these are. I might do another design sometime but make it just a normal mouth... maybe pink lipstick or something.


If you've done today's challenge, add it here:






I'll be leaving hospital on the day this is published!! Exciting! Can't wait to do a big blog post about my hospital experience.


The colours I used were:

Jordana: Black
Jordana Pop art: Contemporary White
LA Colors Art Deco: Red

The script for today's link up is:

<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
               document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=220575&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->

Comments

  1. You must stop being so amazing!! Kidding, don't or I wouldn't have anything wonderful to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee! Great minds think alike! I love this design! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are awesome Jessie, very impressed :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great subject for a movie freak like me, i'll try this, maybe i can acheive something similar..don't know why it reminds me of the rocky horror picture show, or some other horror parodies such as Dance with the vampires..you inspired me for something..thanks.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I inspired you! It definitely fits in the horror category :)

      Delete
  5. Wow ! I love your supernatural design ! The vampire nails looks so cool !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥