Take Two day 17: Match-your-outfit nails

Day Seventeen
Match-your-outfit nails

I'm living in PJs and comfortable clothes at the moment, so I thought I'd do my Pajama pants for my match-your-outfit design! They were a set for $9 from Kmart, I got them about a year ago and they're so cute! Little owls, and now, little owl nails!


I found these much more of a challenge to paint than normal; I think the drugs for the surgery and the whole laparoscopy in general has left me with slightly shaky hands, which I'm sure will go away over time. Still, I like them! I was fortunate enough to have the right colours for them with me too!


If you've done today's challenge, add it here:





The pants are getting a bit faded now, and the blues aren't exactly the same colours but oh well. 


Here's a picture of just the fabric :)


Not long until Christmas now!! I can't WAIT to get my new camera and get on youtube!

The script for today's link up is:

<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=220579&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->

Comments

  1. Omg these are sooo adorable hahaha I love little owls <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. N'awwwwwww!!!!!!! these are sooooooooooooooo SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute - I love your PJs! In the most un-creepy way possible :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love them!!!! :) I'm stoked with how well everyone has done with today's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah so far they're all awesome! I love your ones! I've been really slack with commenting but will soon hopefully.

      Delete
  5. I have the same pjs! Hehe. Lovely~ You're so great with polish!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥