Take Two day 8: Polka Dots

Day Eight
Polka Dots

OOPS. I published this early, that's the second day in a row.

Just saw the new James Bond movie - it was so good! I'm the biggest movie critic ever, and spend many movies rolling my eyes at the cheesy one-liners and racist/sexist/gaycist comments. And don't even get me started on Taken 2... 
BUT. I loved Skyfall. Very good, I loved how they combined just the right amount of old school Bond with new technology, CG animation and so much cool. I'm not as in love with Daniel Craig as everyone else seems to be though... Hugh Jackman is much better looking. Pity that he's a generation too old for me and I'm married.
 Now I want to buy the whole OPI skyfall collection -_-

That wee rant had no relevance to my nails, at all. I did blue polka dots, they weren't perfect or anything but kinda cute.



Check out the ring finger on this hand - cringe!


I'm just using picasa for my watermark because my cousin isn't home and I'd feel a bit rude waltzing on into his room while he's out. 

If you've done today's nails, add them here!









I painted my Aunties nails to match her outfit she was wearing to the races. I quite liked them! I always feel a little bit under pressure when trying to choose what to do on someone else's nails but these worked out alright!


The script for today's link up is:



<!-- start InLinkz script -->

<script type="text/javascript">

               document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=217078&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>

<!-- end InLinkz script -->

Comments

  1. I love the colors you used for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! what color is your base? its such a pretty blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually two colours that were getting low mixed together. A blue Miki polish and some white Revlon one.

      Delete
  3. Love these blues !! Your aunt's mani is gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blues are fabulous together! I am a sucker for blue though, it is my favourite colour :) My 10yr old James Bond obsessed son has been begging me to take him to Skyfall since it came out lol, so glad to hear it is good :) I'm not a Daniel Craig fan either ;) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Blue's one of my favourite colours too. Skyfall is definitely worth seeing!

      Delete
  5. I love you dots! I hear you on the doing others nails. I always get really nervous, but I also figure the only way I will get better and more confident is to do it more often. Now, where can I find an unsuspecting victim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I feel so unqualified to do it! But most people are real keen to have them done :)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly what you mean about Taken 2!! I like the colors you used, very pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I complained about it all the way home, lol, my poor husband :P. Thanks!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really cute! I love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥